By Andrea Creason
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, so as the season ventures closer here is a few DIY small Christmas presents for anyone on your Christmas gift list.
Candy Cane Sleighs
These Candy Cane Sleighs are the best DIY Christmas gifts! I mean, seriously… how cute are they! These adorable DIY holiday gifts will be perfect to give to friends, family, coaches, teachers…. really anyone! Keep them in your car for those JIC (just in case) gifts!
This is super easy and crazy cute. Not only are they are great gift to have on hand, they also make really cute present toppers! That’s right, just wrap your gift up and put the candy cane sleigh on top. Best. Gift. Ever.
Items you will need
- wrapping paper
- 2 candy canes
- 1 standard size Kit Kat bar
- 10 mini Hershey bars
- Ribbon & a bow
- Wrap all of the candy bars in cute holiday wrapping paper.
- Lay the two candy canes next to each other.
- Put the Kit Kat bar across the candy canes and use glue dots to secure them down.
- Take the Hershey bars and stack them 4 across the bottom, 3 on top of that, 2 on top of that, 1 on the tippy top.
- Wrap with the ribbon and top with the bow and there you go!
Super cute, and a simple gift for anyone!