Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, the grandson of legendary actor Robert De Niro, pἀssed away on Sunday, July 2, 2023, much to the astonishment of internet users all around the world.
The 19-year-old was discovered unconscious and not breathing, later declared deἀd. Leandro’s mother, Drena De Niro, has now disclosed the cause of her son’s deἀth. However, it is still unclear how he pἀssed away. Read the full article for more details…
How did Leandro De Niro Die?
Leandro De Niro-Rodriguez, an actor and Robert De Niro’s great-grandson, pἀssed away on Sunday (July 2) after purchasing fentanyl-laced pills. In the 2018 movies “A Star Is Born” and “Cabaret Maxime,” De Niro-Rodriguez, who was 19 years old, costarred with his mother.
By clicking on the links below, you can read our most recent posts regarding the factors that lead to the deἀth of other stars:
De Niro-Rodriguez pἀssed away on Monday, according to Drena De Niro and her father, Robert De Niro. No reason was offered. Actress Drena De Niro, Robert De Niro’s daughter, wrote about the loss of her son in a post on Instagram on Sunday, July 2:
“You have been my joy my heart and all that was ever pure and real in my life. I don’t know how to live without you but I’ll try to go on and spread the love and light that you so made me feel in getting to be your mama. You were so deeply loved and appreciated and I wish that love alone could have saved you.”
View this post on Instagram
In several Instagram photos from earlier this week, Drena De Niro expressed her sorrow over her son’s deἀth. She said in one post, where her comment about fentanyl also appears.
“It is with immeasurable shock and and sadness that we say goodbye to our beloved son Leo. We thank you for the outpouring of love and support and ask that we are given privacy at this time to process this inconsolable grief.”
View this post on Instagram
In a statement to Variety, the Hollywood star confirmed the reports and requested privacy:
“I’m deeply distressed by the passing of my beloved grandson Leo. We’re greatly appreciative of the condolences from everyone. We ask that we please be given privacy to grieve our loss of Leo.”
Robert De Niro said in a statement: “I’m deeply distressed by the passing of my beloved grandson Leo. We’re greatly appreciative of the condolences from everyone. We ask that we please be given privacy to grieve our loss of Leo.” https://t.co/4E353WUuyp
— Variety (@Variety) July 3, 2023
An official from the New York City Police Department reacted to a question about De Niro-Rodriguez’s deἀth by telling CBS News that when officers arrived at the scene of a 911 call on Sunday afternoon, they discovered a guy who was unresponsive and unconscious inside a building in lower Manhattan.
Emergency medical services declared him deἀd. The police spokeswoman stated that the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in New York City would establish the cause of deἀth. No cause of deἀth was shared. Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is stronger than morphine and is sometimes abused alone or mixed with other medications.
Health officials have recently issued warnings about its rising frequency and its contribution to overdose deἀths around the country, including those at the US Centers for Diseἀse Control and Prevention.
To keep track of future updates, you can add the Countycurrent.com website to your favorites list.